19991129: Receiving the equivalent of DDS & PPS from NOAAPORT

Gregg,

Model data is primarily under the wmo headers ^[GHYZ], and BUFR is under ^[IJ],
G is some ecmwf grid data (not grib),
H is the AVN thinned grids, MRF, spectral and windwave
Y and Z are all the ETA, NGM, RUC, AVN and MRF awips grids
I is primarily profiler data along with some foreign point obs.
J is primarily bufr soundings and MOS.

You to filter out the above you could use:
^[A-FK-X]

Robb's filter is based on our system where DDPLUS and HDS are two separate
streams (HDS is separated beforehand at the injestor...eg, we split nwstg
into two different streams). I don't think you want to assume this
for your FSL5 data.

Unfortunately, the NWSTG classifications of text, binary, point, grid etc
don't easily break out HDS and DDPLUS, because some products flagged as text
actually contain binary characters (AGUS, SDUS etc).

Steve Chiswell