Re: 19991202: pqsurf SYN date code problem

On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Art,

I don't know for sure what the product ID's look like in pqsurf. Could you
enter a command in pqsurf.conf like

        EXEC    /bin/touch      data/IDs/\1

This will show the product ID's, then it will be able to check if your
pqsurf.conf entries are correct or there is a problem with pqsurf. I
suspect that your pqsurf.conf entries need to be changed.

Robb...