ldm 5.0.8 (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 10:38:29 -0700
From: Russ Rew <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: ldm 5.0.8

Robb,

Since the notice went out, I've been running

 $ tail -f /var/adm/xferlog

on laraine to see how many people are grabbing the fix.  I noticed
someone got ldm-5.0.8.tar.Z, which doesn't have the fix in it.  When
you have time, it would probably be a good idea to make a

 ldm-5.0.9.tar.Z

that has the fixed palt.c in it, just in case people who blew away
their sources and need to remake everything think the current tar.Z
file has the fix.  Of course they ought to know better by looking at
the file dates in the FTP directory, but we should probably cater to
people who don't anyway ...

--Russ