Re: 19991230: LDM weirdness at UNL

On Thu, 30 Dec 1999, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Clint,

No that is the correct installation.  When the LDM was first distributed,
it was designated to be built in /usr/local/ldm.  But as times changed,
other directories were used. So when I build the binaries, I use
/usr/local/ldm as the directory for backward compatiability, so the ldm
can find the correct directories. To to make things work, just make the
link and everything will work correctly, ie

% ln -s /apps/ldm /usr/local/ldm

Robb...