Re: 20000202:

Ka Kit,

I installed the ldmConnect decoder into your decoders directory. The owner
and permissions are all correct. Check that ldmConnect is in your path
by:

% which ldmConnect

If it's not found then you need to change your path to include:

~ldm/decoders

At this point, you can make your
pqact.conf entries using ldmConnect. Be very careful when making the
entries as the white spaces are tabs except for the white space in the
product patterns. You can check if your entries are correct by:

% ldmadmin pqactcheck

If your entires are corrent then do:

% ldmadmin pqactHUP

% ldmadmin tail

Check for the ReRead statement in the log file and any other error
messages.  If you find any, send the messages to me.

Also, you still have not install the scour line in your crontab file. This
is very important because your machine will have the problem of disk full
again.  You need to help us to get the s/w installed correctly on your
machine.

Robb...