20000314: LDM Y2k

Alan,

This was a Y2K bug in LDM5.0.8 in the pqact program. Updated binaries for pqact
were posted- and the bug is fixed in the LDM5.0.9 release.
Here is the announcement:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/y2k-fix.html

This is a bug with the :yy, however :yyyy will correctly producte the 4 digit
year.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support