strange problem with file system full (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 13:03:35 +0000 (GMT)
From: weather <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: strange problem with file system full

I don't know if these are related to the LDM (5.0.8) but when
I came in this morning my root file system was full on our SPARC
running Solaris 7.  LDM writes its output to a different file
system on a different disk and writes nothing to the root
file system.  But wehn I saw the full root filesystem I stopped
the LDM and immediately the disk usage on / went from 100% to
72% (what it was last night) I did not delete anything.
Anyone ever seen this?

Thanks,
Robert Mullenax