Re: NOAAPORT feed vs DDS/PPS (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 12:27:54 -0600
From: Steve Chiswell <address@hidden>
To: Gregory Grosshans <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: NOAAPORT feed vs DDS/PPS

Gregg,

Yes, the GINI products all begin with T, and grib products with
H, Y, Z and now O for the new windwave gribs. The ECMWF grid (not grib)
ascii products begin with G. So, you pattern below does filter out most
of the gribs...but not the ^O..... KWBJ and GINI if they are in your FSL5.

Some of the big data sets on NWSTG are the SDUS5x NIDS products. You might start
there to reduce some data flow.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support