Re: 20000817: pqinsert (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 12:00:02 -0500 (CDT)
From: Daryl Herzmann <address@hidden>
To: Steve Chiswell <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: 20000817: pqinsert

Steve,
        Thanks for the help. The FILE -close did the trick!!

Daryl

On Thu, 17 Aug 2000, Steve Chiswell wrote:

~|Daryl,
~|
~|Are you using FILE from pqact.conf on the downstream machine?
~|If so, then you might be getting buffered writes to disk.
~|Have you tried FILE -close?
~|
~|You can see the file in your upstream and downstream queues to
~|verify that 10MB  file exists by using the LDM notifyme command.
~|If the file shows up in the downstream LDM queue as 10MB, then
~|you know it was completely received.
~|
~|Steve Chiswell
~|