Re: 20000828: ldm-5.1.2 (cont.)

Unidata Support wrote:

> >From: Eirh-Yu Hsie <address@hidden>
> >Subject: ldm-5.1.2

Hi Hsie,

I'm responding to both your emails here.

First, the -s option was removed from ldmadmin due to problems in its usage.
So what you saw was a feature, not a bug! :-)  Seriously, the script is indeed
doing the right thing.

Second, we have not used ldmadmin.conf for some time.  You must have been
running a pretty old version. The configurations are now in the ldmadmin script
itself.

So, to change the queue size from the default queue size you must edit the
script.  Change the line:

$pq_size = 100000000;    to
$pq_size = 500000000;

for a 500 megabyte queue.