Re: 20001002: pqsurf in ldm5.1.2 (fwd)

Here's a followup of the pqsurf problem, for the email archives

>To: address@hidden
>cc: address@hidden
>From: David Knight <address@hidden>
>Subject: pqsurf in ldm5.1.2

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Mon, 02 Oct 2000 19:24:28 +0000
From:    David Knight <address@hidden>
To:      address@hidden, address@hidden
cc:      address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: Re: 20001002: pqsurf in ldm5.1.2

Hi Russ,
     Thanks for the follow up. I *think* I have it resolved now
(time will tell...)

It has been so long since I compiled the ldm that
I had forgotten about the gdbm problem.
I recompiled and linked ldm-5.1.2 against
the old gdbm libraries and this seems to have
pqsurf working again.

It will be nice to not have to run pqexpire!

Later,
David

------- End of Forwarded Message