Re: 20001017: pqcreate crash on SGI system

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Jason,

We are aware of this  problem, it has to do with the word boundaries on
SGI's when creating memory mapped files.  There's  a patch for pq/pq.c in
the source code directory, it called 512-sgi32.patch .  If you are
unfamilar with patch, do a man on patch. If you still have problems after
installing the patch , let us know.

Robb...