Re: 20001017: pqcreate crash on SGI system (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:06:01 -0500
From: Jason J. Levit <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: 20001017: pqcreate crash on SGI system

Robb Kambic wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Oct 2000, Unidata Support wrote:

  Hi Robb,

  The patch took care of the problem!!  Thanks!!

  Jason

Jason J. Levit, N9MLA                       Research Scientist,
address@hidden                  Center for Analysis and Prediction of
Storms
Room 1022                                  University of Oklahoma
405/325-3503                               http://www.caps.ou.edu/