Re: 20001212: mailpqstats question (fwd)

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Jeff Weber wrote:

> Hello support,
>
> Jeff has encouraged all us IDD sites to send in our LDM stats.
> At my site, all I needed to do was add the cron job for mailpqstats.
>
> So I used this cron entry:
> 39 * * * * mailpqstats -d /home/ldm -h shadow -n 24

Ken,

If the ldmadmin script is configured correctly,  probably is because your
ldm is running.  Use the following crontab entry instead:

35  * * * *  bin/ldmadmin dostats

You probably have a parameter wrong in the mailpqstats crontab entry.
I believe the -d flag should be  -d /home/ldm/logs but that's taken care
of when you call it from ldmadmin.

Robb...