Re: 20001219: ldm.h question on feedtypes

Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Hi Gregg,

NEXRAD and NNEXRAD are two names for the same feed - they are aliases.  It
doesn't matter which one you use.

Also, yes, WMO is a union of several feedtypes.  You can break that apart if you
want.  See the page
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/feedtypes/index.html for information
about the feedtypes, including which ones are in WMO.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307