20010112: example pqact.conf entry for NOAAPORT GINI imagery (cont.)

>From: Eirh-Yu Hsie <address@hidden>

Hsie,

>I can not get NIMAGE feed from motherlode.ucar.edu to my main LDM ingest
>machine cirrus.al.noaa.gov (Sun Ultra5 running Solaris 2.7):

I will add cirrus to the allows on motherlode and then stop and restart
the LDM (I wasn't sure that cirrus was the machine to allow yesterday).

OK, I have added NIMAGE to the list of feeds that cirrus is allowed to
request.  You should start seeing GINI imagery at cirrus any time now.

Tom