Re: LDM questions

"D. J. Raymond" wrote:

> I should mention that I am running LDM 5.0.6, which I know is a bit
> old.  However, things were working fine until 13 Jan 2001.
>
> Dave

Thanks for the info, Dave.  Yes, it's old, but that shouldn't make a
difference here.  (Still, I would encourage you to upgrade so you can
get some significant improvements and be more in line with most other
users.)

Here are the allow lines for your site in yin's ldmd.conf:

#   New Mexico Tech address@hidden Dave Raymond
allow   ANY     heron.nmt.edu
allow   ANY     kestrel.nmt.edu

You are running on kestrel, right?

What happens when you do 'notifyme -v -l - -h yin.engin.umich.edu -f
MCIDAS'?  Because yin doesn't have the requisite 'allow' for unidata in
their ldmd.conf, I'm unable to confirm that they're actually getting the
data.  (I'm asking them to put the line in now.)

And, just for the heck of it, please send me the lines in your ldmd.conf
that request from yin.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307