Re: NIU is back...

Gilbert Sebenste wrote:

> The T3 has been repaired. Still trying to figure out the rpc.ldmd
> process problem, so we might still have trouble. I am watching it like a
> hawk, though, so if there are problems, I will catch it.

> Internet: address@hidden    (My opinions only!)                     ******
> E-mail: address@hidden                                 ***
> Work phone: 815-753-5492                                                *

Hi Gilbert!

I'm sorry to hear that the "runaway rpc.ldmd spawning" problem has hit
you.  We have seen this problem on rare occasions.  How is it going now?

Have you remade the queue recently?  If you haven't, and you do, will
you please save the old queue for me?  I might try to use it to
reproduce the problem.

Is there anything relevant in the log?  May I see your log?  For that
matter, if it's occuring, may I log in and look around?

If you're interested in what we know about this problem, go to the
support archives and search on 'mcdermott' - Tom McDermott had this
problem most recently.  It will give you some ideas for things to check.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307