SuomiNet stats

Hi Karl,

Well,  there are people here who are intested in those statistics, so
please turn them on.   I'm assuming that all your products will be
collected under the GPSSRC feedtype, then distributed after processing
under the GPS feedtype, at least that was our plan when we named those
feedtypes.  Is that what you're planning to do?

Also, it turns out that the 'ldmadmin dostats' call will limit the
number of stats files.  By default the number is 24, but you can change
the call in ldmadmin to pass the -n option to mailpqstats, then give it
some other number.  But, our stats processing here wants the most recent
two hours worth, so there needs there to be at least two stats files.
The others are kept for your own information.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307