20010216: 20010216: 20010215: Starting the LDM

Erick,

In the LDM user guide, it shows that /etc/rpc has program number
300029 for the ldm program running on port 388. When you run
"rpcinfo -p" on your machine, it will show the ldm  (300029) on port 388.

It would be a good idea to allow unidata as well...

Steve Chiswell