Re: SDI version 2001jan26 now available (fwd)

Robert,

You are correct, your machine must be up to date with the SDI s/w.  I
must of read the message too quickly to note the that there was no change.

Do you want our SysAdmin Mike to install the patches, etc.  He's the one
who originally set up the machine?

Robb...