Re: Datoo failed again (Damn it)

Bob,

Here are the changes I've made on datoo;

 /etc/init.d/ingcntl - added "LOG=/tmp/inge.log;export LOG"
 Installed OpenSSH 2.3.0p1
   from www.openssh.com
   built with --with-tcp-wrappers --without-pam
 /etc/syslog - add /var/adm/{console,sshd}.log
 /etc/hosts.allow - added access to sshd
 Added /etc/init.d/sshd and /etc/rc3.d/S90sshd

To configure the resolution on the display, select command line login
at the login window pulldown.  Log in as root and run "kdmconfig", make
the desired changes, log out and wait for window manager to restart.

A good resource for mail and printing concerns on Solaris is;

http://www.stokely.com/

Hope this helps -- reboot at your convenience.

BTW - I'll include Robb so he's aware that SSH is now available on datoo.

mike