Re: Help! I think I have found the problem!

Gilbert Sebenste wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, anne wrote:
>
> > Hi Gilbert,
> >
> > Which compiler are you using?
> >
> > Anne
>
> CC. That, according to the output when I do a "./configure" in the LDM
> "src" directory, /home/ldm/5.1.3/src.

Hmm, "CC"? Will you send me that line of output?  Also, what does 'which
cc' show you?  And, make sure the output of 'which cc' isn't itself a
link to some other compiler.

I just now compiled 5.1.3 under my new Redhat 7.1 with no problem.  My
/usr/bin/cc points to gcc.  (However, I'm having a small problem
starting my ldm - more on that later if you need it.)

Anne

> Internet: address@hidden    (My opinions only!)                     ******
> E-mail: address@hidden                                 ***
> Work phone: 815-753-5492                                                *

address@hidden                  P.O. Box 3000
                                  Boulder, CO  80307