Re: 20010621: pqbinstats

Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Hi Carl,

A pqbinstats log entry consists of:

f1              f2          f3        f4    f5
f6         f7  f8                 f9
Jun 21 20:04:10 pqbinstats[27437]:    10653 20010621200409.811
IDS|DDPLUS 857 SRUS86 KSTO 212004 /pRR8RSA

f1: current date
f2: "pqbinstats"
f3: pqbinstats pid
f4: product size
f5: time of ingest into IDD
f6: product feedtype
f7: product sequence number
f8: product ID
f9: further product ID info, if any

Each entry in a file created by pqbinstats consists of a line regarding
a particular feed type, e.g.:

f1               f2     f3                              f4
f5             f6      f7     f8
20010620205953   HDS    noaaport.unidata.ucar.edu       4064
74667863       0.60   26@4403 20010620205953
20010620205950   HDS    sunshine.ssec.wisc.edu          2175
40490861       1.36   24@4404 20010620205950

(You may have multiple lines for a feed type if you get products from
that feedtype that originated at different ingest sites.)

f1: a timestamp, I'm not sure how it's different than f8
f2: feedtype
f3: where those products were ingested
f4: number of products arriving in that hour from that site
f5: number of bytes arriving in that hour from that site
f6: avg latency
f8: time of last product

Also, try running 'ldmprods'.  It uses these files to monitor the data
arriving at your site.  It will update every minute, giving cumulative
statistics for the hour.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307