Re: 20010711: pqbinstats

Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Carl,

Your inclusion of a path to the queue leads me to wonder if your
/usr/local is not the same as your /home - is it?  Are stats files being
written to /usr/local/ldm/logs, by chance?  This is where they would go
by default if you built from source and LDMHOME was set to
/usr/local/ldm.  I'm guessing that they are being written somewhere,
otherwise I'd expect that you would get a complaint in the log file.

Regardless, try adding the -d option to the invocation of pqbinstats.
Also, you could try putting it in debug mode with the -x option to see
if it reports anything useful.  See the man page for more information.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307