Re: 20010426: New LDM/IDD node

Hi Adam,

Not a problem..for the pqsurf

However, I see you are running pqexpire.

That can be a significant time hog, and we do not use it in later versions
of the ldm.

Sooo, you can go into your ldmd.conf file and comment out the pqexpire and
check to see if pqsurf is also commented out.

It also appears as if your LDM may not have shut down "nicely".

i.e. all processes stopped before being restarted.

To alleviate this problem

ldmadmin stop

check to make sure all processes owned by LDM have cleared,
then do a
ldmadmin clean

then ldmadmin start

do this after you have made your changes to your ldmd.conf file so they
can take effect.

By the way, what version of the LDM are you running?

I think we are getting close now!!

Thanks,

-Jeff