Re: radar problems

"Eric W. Ribble" wrote:

> Hi Anne -
>
> Purdue is having problems getting radar data from WSI.  I went through
> this last semester and it turned out it was a DNS problem on their end
> (WSI).  I seem to recall you were brought into this mess when it first
> happened.  Anyway, I have graduated from Purdue, and I'm trying to help
> out some of the people there.  Do you happen to have the contact over at
> WSI for radar?  I seem to remember a name of Charles O'Brien, but I'm not
> sure.  The two people cc'ed on this message are the ones that will need
> this information.  I'm just trying to help them get started with the problem.
>
> Anything, like an email addrresss, would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks -
>
> Eric

Hi Eric,

Congratulations on graduating!

I sure do have Charlie's address:  "Charles O'Brien" <address@hidden>

You can usually find stuff like this in our archives at
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/glimpsedocs/ghldm.html.  I just searched on
"charlie, wsi' and got the address.  FYI.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307