Re: 20010912: about xdr_product

Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Hi Harry,

XDR stands for External Data Representation.  It is a standard for the
description and encoding of data, used in transferring data between
different computer architectures.  The RPC, Remote Procedure Call,
protocol used by the LDM uses XDR to describe the format of the data.

Apparently, when your LDM went to insert a product into the queue,
something about the product failed the "XDR test".

How often has this message appeared?  Would you please make the log file
available to me?  What machine and operating system are you using?

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307