network unchanged - possible latencies

Hi Harry and Daryl,

Well, the network testing that was supposed to occur this morning didn't
happen due to some scheduling confusion.  They are trying to reschedule
it now.  Once the testing is rescheduled, I'll be sending a note to the
community so that everyone knows that latencies may continue for a
while.

One positive alleged change is that CSU, who shares our link, was having
problems that are now fixed and thus their use of the link should have
dropped.  Perhaps that will alleviate our problem somewhat.

In the meantime, if you see serious latencies again, would you please
let me know?

Thank you!

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307