Re: 20011002: halo in City College of New York

"Kevin R. Tyle" wrote:

> Hi Xiaodong,
>
> We see that halo-imas.scitone.ccny.cuny.edu is the machine that is
> trying to connect to our LDM:
>
> Oct 02 21:06:30 redwood rpc.ldmd[668]: Denying connection from
> halo-imas.scitone.ccny.cuny.edu
>
> I see no evidence of attempts to connect from the other machine.
> I will add this machine to our list of allowed machines.
>
> --Kevin

> Kevin Tyle, Systems Administrator               **********************
> Dept. of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences           address@hidden
> University at Albany, ES-235                    518-442-4571 (voice)
> 1400 Washington Avenue                          518-442-5825 (fax)
> Albany, NY 12222                                **********************

Thank you, Kevin.  I was just going to contact you about this.

Btw, are you the contact person now?  Our contact sheet lists David
Knight, and gives his address.  Should that info be updated?  I see you
have a "support" address...

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307