Re: AFIT Satellite

Sitler Jeffrey L Civ AFIT/ENP wrote:

> Hi Anne,
> Thanks for this.  We are finally getting data, so I am figuring things out
> pretty well, but some things still stumping me.  We aren't getting lightning
> data either, but I have been working with David Knight, but so far no
> success.
> Thank
> Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I think that the simplest way to help you get set up would be if I could
log on to your machine.  However, I know that you have very tight
security.  Would this be possible?  I would need a login to your ldm
account, and a login to the root account might also be useful, but we
could probably achieve some things without that.  I would have you leave
the password(s) on my voice mail.  What do you think?

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307