Re: 20011008: IDD latencies at PSU (cont.)

Jeff,

We use iperf regularly for bandwidth testing.  I've started a server
running on;

  motherlode.ucar.edu (LDM server system in question)
  milton.unidata.ucar.edu (test system Anne suggested)

and agree that it may be appropriate to bump the window size to 64K
or more given the circumstances.

I'm not intimately familiar with the LDM code, but I'm relatively sure
that it doesn't do any sort of on-the-fly connection tuning.  On our
end, we turn up the system defaults on the (Solaris) LDM server.

Are you working on the Web100 collaboration at PSC?

mike