Re: 20011008: IDD latencies at PSU (cont.)

Jeff Wolfe wrote:

> I have a box connected through a path that does not have problem #2, if you
> want I can run LDM on it and 'bounce' the traffic to Art to see if that will
> help things out.
>
> -JEff

Sure, let's try that.  If you give me the name of the machine I will add
an allow so it can feed from motherlode.

Btw, I've been running a script to check packet loss via ping to
ldm.meteo.psu.edu every two seconds since Art first notified me of the
problem.  It notifies me if packet loss goes over 20%.  Starting only
last night, I began to see a few notifications of packet loss.  So far
there have been four:
                Thursday 17:54   30%
                Thursday 20:16   60%
                Thursday 20:48  100%