Re: 20020213: 20011025: IDD feed of NNEXRAD for Naval Research Lab

"Frost, Mr. Michael" wrote:

> Ok.  But, I am not sure how to fail over.
>
> Mike

Hi Mike,

Since you are feeding from UCSD, once UCSD gets failed over you should
be ok.  (I'm on the phone with UCSD now, and I believe they are getting
data now.)

However, if for some reason that doesn't work, you can request from
thelma.unidata.ucar.edu or Daryl's Herzmann's machine as per his email
to the users list.

When you got set up, did anyone assign you a fail over site?

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307