Re: Data reset

Harry Edmon wrote:

> We are still losing products when our connection between sunny and thelma
> resets
> (as it did at 1532 and 1637 GMT).  Is there a solution yet to this dropped
> connection problem that does not lose products?
>
> --
> Dr. Harry Edmon                 E-MAIL: address@hidden
> 206-543-0547                            address@hidden
> Dept of Atmospheric Sciences    FAX:    206-543-0308
> University of Washington, Box 351640, Seattle, WA 98195-1640

Hi Harry,

First, my apologies for being out of touch.  Is your local disconnect
problem still occuring?  If so, I'm ready to take another stab at it.

We do not yet have a solution to this problem.  However, I will take
another look at it.  It would help me to have more information about
what is dropped as I have only an unverified hypothesis about what is
happening.  Are products always lost on every disconnect?  Which
products were lost when these disconnects occured?  A list of dropped
products would be extremely helpful.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307