Re: 20020701: ldm request/pattern problem

Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Hi Kim,

Please send me your ldmd.conf file.  Also, I would like to see what's
coming in to your site, so please do 'ldmadmin watch' for about a minute
and send me that output as well.   Later, I may ask you to list the
contents of your queue using 'pqcat -vl - > /dev/null', but let's wait
before generating possibly large output.

Btw, the contents of your pqact.conf file will not affect what's coming
in to your site.  That only affects how products are handled at your
site.

Also, given your limited requests, I assume you are not feeding any
downstream sites, is that correct?

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307