Re: 20020722: LDM server/IDD setup

Hi Alexander,

I apologize for the delay in creating your IDD feed.

The message has just found me as of today due to some travel and
vacations..

Your request seems quite valid, and should not be much of a drain on
your computer resources or bandwidth.

Would you please provide me with the following information:

Fully qualified hostname and IP:
Contact Name (you?, with ph, e-mail, and physical address)

stormy.ceo.yale.edu

and

Paul Gluhosky

address@hidden

Is what we had in place for Yale, but this obviously has changed.

I am planning on having Cornell be your upstream feed, but will await
their confirmation after I have your full hostname....if we cannot
coordinate that feed this afternoon, I will feed you from UCAR
temporarily, so you can tune your machine..

Thank you,

-Jeff