Re: Where - HU

Pavel,

I have had some success, I modified the pqact.conf, and it is now filing
the data in:

/space/data/ldm/upperair

But I cannot get your logging to work, it is quite important when
diagnosing a problem to have log files. I have tried to correct the path
to your log files, but no success yet. Please see if you can correct that
problem..I must now leave to a meeting at 3:00, and have played around
with your logging and you will see where I have commented out some things
in ldmadmin and added a diff path. I suspect I am missing a path
somewhere..

See what you can do about logging and I will be back on tomorrow..

Thanks,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690