Re: 20030305: papagayo not unmounting /home

Clint,

I've made the following changes to papagayo to resolve these issues;

 - modified /etc/vfstab to enable logging on all mounted filesystems
   This will create a filesystem journal that will likely take care
   of this problem completely.  This will start on next reboot

 - ran "mount -o remount,logging" to convert all currently mounted
   feilesystems to logging (except on reoot which requires reboot)
   This should prevent corruption when the system is shutdown next.

 - updated /etc/init.d/ldmd and created shutdown links at all runlevels

This should solve the problem -- please advise if you find otherwise.

mike