20030327: 20030327: rtstats issues

Carl,

Yes, but in essence, the ldm.pq is already a data base (circular).
Rtstats is just reading ldm.pq information and creating an LDM
product synopsis for transmission. On this end, I am sending all the
received stats into NetCDF, but SQL or something else could be used.
To just log all products without sending across the net, it would
be better to just interface the queue scanning directly with the
output database.

Steve Chiswell