20030403:COLA-MD feed DDPLUS|IDS

Hi Jennifer,

Yes, the DDPLUS is a superset that includes IDS and they are all on the
same feed as of now.

Please see:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/feedtypes/public_bulletins.html#international

You will need to act on the header via regular expression to discriminate
the  products in your pqact.conf instead of using ^.*

I will let you approach this first as you know what data you desire and
how you want to file it..if this is not clear please let me know and we
can work it out together.

Cheers,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690