20030421: remote LDM 6 installation and tuneup by the UPC

Arnold,

>Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 12:35:22 -1000 (HST)
>From: Arnold Hori <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: remote LDM 6 installation and tuneup by the UPC

> Yes Steve
> Sorry I had forgot to note taht.  I compiled and installed version
> 6.0.10 about a week ago but I noticed that the statistics for our
> vapor machine were not showing up in the statistics at
>  http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/idd/rtstats
> and so I think that there is some kind of configuration error.

Ah.  In that case all you needed was to replace the following line in
the LDM configuration file (etc/ldmd.conf):

    exec        "pqbinstats"

with the following:

    exec        "rtstats -h rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu"

I did this and restarted your LDM system.  The statistics should appear
shortly.

Let me know if you'd like anything further.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson