20030422: LDM upgrade on waldo

>From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>

Hi Alan,

I wanted to touch base with you on upgrading your LDM machine(s) to the
latest release, 6.0.10.  We are asking all LDM-6 users to upgrade to
this latest release so that we can upgrade our real time statistics
machine to LDM-6.  Machines running versions of the LDM before 6.0.10
(but not LDM-5) will encounter problems reporting the stats if they do
not upgrade to 6.0.10 and we do upgrade to it.

I will do the installation for you if you like, all I need is access to
waldo (as 'ldm' and, if 'ldm' does not have sudo capability, as
'root').  I should already have this access so if we can get ssh to
work on waldo (it is not working at the moment), I could jump on and do
the update.  Is there any chance you or someone else could get ssh
working on waldo?

Thanks in advance...

Tom