Re: 20030425LDM-RAP ofour and iita

Celia,

Your two machines feeding from thelma are the biggest users of the cpu...

It really is not OK to have them both feed from thelma, we can set-up a
failover site for the other machine to aide in case of failure.

You should feed from thelma from the biggest TCP window size machine..

iita is also generating about 95% of our re-class messages.

We need to clean this up as it is impacting thelma.

I have no info re chisel, I suggest contacting your sys admin.

Please keep me informed as to what you decide, but we must get to one
machine, and it should be running LDM 6, and hopefully an expanded TCP
window size.

Thanks,

Jeff