20030609: LDM 6.0.13 Availability

Bruce,

>Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 11:21:01 -0500
>From: "Bruce Marshak" <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: LDM 6.0.13 Availability

> It was nice to meet you last Friday at the NATT meeting in Boulder.

Same here.  Hope I didn't bore you.  ;-)

> As you were leaving, you handed me your business card.
>
> You mentioned that LDM 6.0.13 would probably be up on the web site that
> afternoon.  I looked this morning and could not find it.

It ain't there yet.  With the advent of the my.unidata website, there's a
bunch more hopes that I have to jump through in order to get a release
out.  :-(

> If it is ready for prime time, could you either put out a general
> announcement on the LDM-Users list or send me an e-Mail stating that it
> is available.

I intend to release it today and post a notice to the ldm-users
mailing-list.

> I am ready to install and was going to go with 6.0.12 until you stated
> that there was another bug fix.  It will, to the best of my knowledge,
> be running initially off a 5.x box at NWS Headquarters  (radar program)
> and be the first 6.x box running in the radar program.

{5,6}.x?  That's the LDM version number, right?

Will that computer be ingesting the data from the RPG system?  If so, is
there any chance of getting the system clock synchronized if it's off --
like with ntpdate(1)?

> If you have any questions, please e-Mail me or call me at (817) xxx-xxxx
> ext. xxx.

No worries, mate.  Be on the lookout for an email notice later today.

> Thanks,
>
> Bruce Marshak

Regards,
Steve Emmerson