20030610: LDM 6.0.13 now available

Robert,

>Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:44:10 -0500
>From: Robert Leche <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20030610: LDM 6.0.13 now available

> I &nbsp;have enabled&nbsp; access to your host. Let me know if you
> have problems.<br>

> If you want to upgrade to 13, it is ok with me. &nbsp;I'll assume the
> config files will (more or less ) stay the same. <br>

The configuration files will remain the same.

I logged on as user "ldm", stopped the LDM system, checked the
product-queue, and restarted the LDM system. The product-queue was fine.

It could be that problems occur if you try to stop or start the LDM
system as anyone other than the LDM user and with the LDM user's
complete environment.  This means that, when you become the LDM user,
you should either logon from scratch or include the hyphen when using
the su(1) command (e.g., "su - ldm").

I've built and installed most of the LDM 6.0.13 package.  The command
"make install_setuids" should now be executed in the directory
"/usr/local/ldm/ldm-6.0.13/src" as root.  Will you do it or tell me the
root password?

Regards,
Steve Emmerson