20030612: 20030611: data feed problems

>From: address@hidden

Hi Adam,

>I will give you the passwords so that you may do the upgrades to ldm-6.

Super!

>have been meaning to do that myself but have been tied up in other matters.
>As of now, i am free to work on this for as long as it will take.  I can work
>on it from 11:00pm till whenever M-F.

Actually, this should go fairly quickly _assuming_ that there is no
problem like ULM running something like packet shaper.

>On the passwords, is there a single
>user email you want me to send it to or do you just want me to send it to
>address@hidden?

Send the passwords to my personal email address, address@hidden.
Do not include the account names for the passwords, and do not mention
the machine name for which they are valid.

>If you have any questions you can call me at 318-342-6780 anytime after
>11:00am.

Sounds good.  We will jump on this today.

>Thanks

No worries.

Tom