20030721:LDM - Solaris - Unable to download

Hi Mel,

The version to get is 6.0.13.

It is only available as source at this time.

So, from the my.unidata site (http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/)

please go to:

Downloads..found on the left nav bar

Scroll to the LDM section and select "source"

Scroll down until you locate :

     Version: 6.0.13 Filesize: 638.15 Kb
     Added on: 09-Jun-2003 Downloads: 59
     HomePage | Report Broken Link | Details

and selct the top active link that brings in the source tar.Z file

Please let me know if you still experience difficulties, or gain success.

Thank you,

PS: You do need to log on to the my.unidata site prior to downloading...

Jeff