RE: 20030721:LDM - Solaris - Unable to download

Mel,

Let's bypass the web GUI's..and go straight to ftp...

ftp laraine.unidata.ucar.edu

(can log on as anonymous, and use e-mail as password)

cd pub (may already be here)

cd ldm

bin (for binary transfer)

get ldm-6.0.13.tar.Z

This ~should work...

Please keep me posted, and let us know if you desire assistance during
the install.

Cheers,

Jeff