20030725: LDM

>From: Mark Bradford <address@hidden>

Hi Mark,

>Tom, I'm trying to get LDM 6.0.14, but since I actually log in to your site
>(as opposed to viewing as guest) once in a blue moon, I can never remember
>my username and password, so it's not letting me in (or letting me
>re-register, since my e-mail address already has an account).

The easiest way to get the distribution is through anonymous FTP:

ftp ftp.unidata.ucar.edu
  <user> anonymous
  <pass> address@hidden
  cd pub/ldm
  binary
  get ldm-6.0.14.tar.Z
  quit

Since you are inside the UCAR security perimeter, you will probably have
to use ncftp or some equivalent.

>I'll try 6.0.13 in the mean time, I guess, since I grabbed that back in
>June.

Please use 6.0.14.  It has some important bugfixes.